- (1149096) All DXL text in the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Policy Comparison page is now localized.
- (1156706) The DXL client installation no longer fails when McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is set to maximum protection block.
- (1157973) The DXL appliance uses an updated curl version to reduce CVE vulnerabilities.
- (1159737) The DXL Certificates page no longer shows an error when certificate data is accessed using McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.1.x.
- (1160226) The DXL broker is no longer vulnerable to CVE-2016-6304 (OSCP renegotiation DoS). The OpenSSL version in the DXL broker was updated to 1.0.2j.
- (1160779) McAfee ePO certificates are now verified when McAfee Agent is provisioned remotely on the DXL broker appliance.
- (1160811) System performance is no longer degraded in a Threat Intelligence Exchange-DXL environment due to duplicate messaging.
To download Data Exchange Layer 3.0.1, go to the Product Downloads site at:
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD26744:
For a list of Known Issues, see KB87627: