* 1128959 - McAfee DLP Endpoint discovery incidents can now be rolled up.
* 1143705 - Removable storage protection rules now support a timeout parameter that can be configured in the Windows client configuration. The DLP Administrator can set the default action if the timeout is exceeded.
* 1175169 - Importing dictionaries with UTF8 (double byte) characters now has the same limit as ASCII dictionaries (20,000 entries).
* 1160275 - Web application pages now load correctly. The issue was resolved by a change in the McAfee DLP Endpoint Internet Explorer URL monitor.
* 1174397 - Shutting down a VDI client running on XenDesktop 7.8 does not cause a blue screen. The issue was resolved by changing the order in which McAfee DLP Endpoint checks problem codes to see if it is disabling devices.
* 1184209 - Plug and Play device rules and removable storage device rules can now successfully block Apple devices using the Apple vendor ID 05ac when there are no iTunes or official Apple drivers.
* 1195368 - Tags are now preserved when tagged files are compressed (zipped), even when compressed a second time.
* 1198717 - Internet Explorer 11 now prints from all websites. The issue of an internal error preventing printing was resolved. The root cause was the wrong file handle being used when the handle was duplicated.
* 1202290 - Google Chrome V60 now responds normally when McAfee DLP clipboard protection is enabled. The issue was resolved by changing the hooking mechanism.
To download Data Loss Prevention 10 Patch 3, go to the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD27308: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD27308