- 1084751 Web protection rules now block uploads to OneDrive when using a Google Chrome browser.
- 1148160 Web post protection rules block Google Drive uploads from browsers.
- 1159123 Exceptions can now be created for CD/DVD removable storage protection rules.
- 1127608 USB devices are no longer blocked when the McAfee DLP Endpoint client is in bypass mode.
- 1178434 Whitelisted URLs can now begin with a number (for example, http://126.com).
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD27003: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD27003
For a list of Known Issues, see KB87188: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB87188