- Includes Network Time Protocol (NTP) version 4.2.8 Patch 10 to address the CVE-2016-9042 vulnerability in the ntpd server.
- Populates the suser field in web events in syslog.
- Decodes and displays email sender and recipient display names correctly in the DLP Incident Manager.
- Provides improved character set detection in email messages.
- Supports non-classification criteria such as tagging for rules that contain file extension conditions.
- Compatible with ICAP preview requests sent by the A10 web gateway.
- The admin account password for a McAfee DLP appliance can now contain spaces.
- Correctly matches rules containing file-based classification criteria when files are uploaded to the following cloud storage services: Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD27147:
For a list of Known Issues, see KB86523: