- 1077269 - After installation, the software no longer generates unwanted Access Protection violation events for Threat Prevention files.
- 1165833 - The McAfee Agent Status Monitor now displays the correct McAfee Agent version on Mac OS 10.12.x systems.
- 1168242 - When you set the Threat Prevention Update option to Never in the Schedule tab under Preferences, the DAT is no longer updated.
- 1111494 - Endpoint Security for Mac Threat Prevention now starts successfully, even if a system contains a group with ID 499.
- 1170735 - When you restart the client Mac after a policy enforcement, the intermittent issues such as DAT update, scanning related failures no longer occur.
- 1170681 - After rebooting, Endpoint Security for Mac now works normally, even when an imported Common Policy is enabled when the Client Interface Mode and Uninstallation password options are enabled.
For a managed environment, if you have checked in any Endpoint Security for Mac 10.2.x hotfixes to the Current branch of the Master Repository in McAfee ePO, you must move them to the previous branch.
To download Endpoint Security for Mac 10.2.2, go to the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD26970:
For a list of Known Issues, see KB85855: