McAfee Endpoint Security Threat Intelligence 10.2.3 is now available. This release includes new features, fixes, and enhancements including:
- The Communication Status: Threat Intelligence Connectivity now translates correctly in Polish.
- The Endpoint Security Threat Intelligence module sends the correct metadata to the Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE) Server when McAfee GTI reputation is Known Trusted. Telemetry information correctly displays on the McAfee ePO Reputations page, and blank values no longer appear in the file name and path.
- TIE Server reputations now correctly display when installing the executable file from the network location.
- TIE Server reputations now correctly display a reputation as Known Malicious instead of Not Available.
- The length of the Threat Detection user message is now limited to 160 characters.