This hotfix includes the following fixes:
• An Active Response process registry handle leak was detected and fixed.
• The results from Active Response property Enabled Plugins now matches the query results from Enabled Plugins on McAfee ePO server’s Queries & Reports | Query Builder | Active Response System, and no longer returns an error.
• The File Hashing Status property now appears as an option on McAfee ePO server’s Queries & Reports | Query Builder | Active Response System.
• A McAfee ePO user with basic McAfee Active Response permissions (non-administrator privilege), can now view McAfee Active Response reports on the McAfee ePO server.
• Trace database was improved for handling possible local database corruption.
• Endpoints without Active Response installed, no longer download packages, update rules, or show failures.
You can download McAfee Active Response Hotfix 184.108.40.2060 using the ePO Software Manager, or from the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx
For more information, see the Release Notes in PD27297: