On October 14, 2017, McAfee will push an update to the MAR Cloud that will provide the following fixes and features for versions 2.1 and later:
- The error message “Error Fetching Data” no longer appears in the Advanced mode –Global Actions window of the child processes that have Known Trusted reputations.
- The Health Status page and alert window no longer display DXL broker warning messages. The Health Status page and alert window will only display error messages.
- Threat Workspace improvements
- Threat Time line performance improvements
- Cloud storage and services (In preparation for the Active Response 2.2 release)
- Additional Amazon Web Services (AWS) regions
- Workspace Configuration link
- Link to multiple McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator servers