- On a protected Windows 8 or later system where monitoring is enabled, appropriate event is not generated when the local user logs off (ID 4647).
- When Application Control is deployed, although a PS1 script is assigned updater privileges, it isn’t working as expected.
- After you upgrade existing products, such as McAfee Agent, Data Loss Prevention, VirusScan Enterprise, and Application Control on a system, the system crashes.
- On a system where Change Control is deployed, the File Modified event is generated for a tracked file without any modification to the file.
- On a protected 64-bit system running Windows 8 or later, 32-bit interpreters crash when the script-as-updater feature is enabled.
- Updater privileges are erroneously not revoked from a script file when it is executed by an interpreter.
- When enabling Application Control using reboot-free activation, the scsrvc service crashes.
- On a protected system running the 7.0.0-666 build, high CPU usage and performance degradation is observed.
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD26737: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD26737
For Known Issues, see KB87447 and KB87446: