This release includes new features, fixes, and enhancements including:
- Solidcore client resolved issues:
- Memory Leak of QLMM tag
- Msi enumeration period configurable
- Windows Credential Guard with Solidcore is causing High CPU in Windows 10
- Windows Update patches fail to install unless Solidcore is in DISABLE mode
- Only for standalone mode installation, dosvc.dll was not added to the default Windows Updater DLL list. For more information see KB89459 (https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB89459).
- Solidcore extension resolved issues:
- SolidCore events query crashing when Solidcore Status is added to query
- Error when importing offline GTI results
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD27114: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD27114.