McAfee Data Loss Prevention Prevent 11 Hotfix 1 (184.108.40.206) is now available. This release includes new features, fixes, and enhancements including:
- McAfee DLP Prevent now decodes and displays email sender and recipient display names correctly in the DLP Incident Manager.
- McAfee DLP Prevent now provides improved character set detection in email messages.
- McAfee DLP Prevent now supports non-classification criteria such as tagging for rules that contain file extension conditions.
- McAfee DLP Prevent is now compatible with ICAP preview requests sent by the A10 web gateway.
- The admin account password for a McAfee DLP appliance can now contain spaces.
- McAfee DLP Prevent now correctly matches rules containing file-based classification criteria when file are uploaded to the following cloud storage services: Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox.