McAfee® ePO Performance Optimizer is a product that makes available performance metrics and tuning recommendations about the ePO environment. The product is available at no charge to ePO customers.
Performance Optimizer runs as an ePO extension and collects metrics about the performance of the ePO database, application server, and ePO configuration. The performance metrics can be used to notify administrators using either text message or email.
Summary of new features and enhancements in 2.2.0:
See the release notes and product guide for details on all areas.
• 7 new assessments
• 3 new dashboard queries
• 6 new sample automatic responses
• 4 new event types for the automatic responses
• 3 bug fixes
Download and Documentation
You can download Perfomance Optimizer through the ePO Software Manager or the McAfee Porduct downloads site: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.
• PD27293 - Performance Optimizer 2.2.0 Release Notes
• PD27292 - Performance Optimizer 2.2.0 Installation Guide
• PD27291 - Performance Optimizer 2.2.0 Product Guide
• KB87291 - Performance Optimizer Known Issues
For a full listing of Knowledge Base articles, see the ServicePortal Knowledge Center