- 1131038: Resolves an issue that caused the Evidence_crypt process to core dump.
- 1135920: Resolves an issue with using a NAT IP address for connecting to the McAfee Data Loss Prevention Manager (McAfee DLP Manager) user interface.
- 1146411: Resolves an SSH issue with using weak MAC algorithms.
- 1146411: Resolves an SSH issue with using a block cipher algorithm in Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode CVE-2008-5161.
- 1146411: Resolves an issue on 4400, 5500, and virtual appliances with the SSL RC4 algorithm, known as the "Bar Mitzvah" issue CVE-2015-2808.
- 1149938: Resolves an issue where the snmpd service failed to start after installing hotfix 188.8.131.52.2.
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD26703:
For a list of Known Issues, see KB83958: