- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update support.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Device Guard support-See KB86009 (https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB86009)
- Credential provider tiles are now displayed correctly after a machine is locked.
- Improvement to LDAP attribute rules to prevent matching migrated EEPC v5 users to incorrect MDE v7 user directory users
- Enhancement preventing Out Of Band actions to cause a boot loop when unsupported versions of Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) are detected.
- Compatibility options added for Lenovo systems fitted with NVME drives to alleviate booting issues.
- Improved code efficiency for ALDU requests to prevent activation failures.
- Opal driver messaging improvements to prevent incompatibilities with Intel RST causing random crashes.
- Slow boot time for Legacy BIOS Opal activated machines has been corrected.
NOTE: MDE 7.1.3 HF1148978 is the only supported MDE version for Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Existing MDE versions are unsupported and must be upgraded to MDE 7.1.3 HF1148978 before upgrading to Windows 10 Anniversary Update.