There is nothing wrong with the Virus Scan, but there is a problem in the integration of McAfee Virus Scan and Windows Action Center.
There is several thing yo can do:
- First try to run the The McAfee virtual technician, click here
- Uninstall and re-install the McAfee Virus Scan.
- Check and change value in the McAfee Virus Scan:
Click Start, Run, type regedit, and press ENTER.
For 32-bit computers:
For 64-bit computers:
*If the key does not exist, create it as a REG_DWORD value.
Change Value data to 1 and click OK.
Close the registry editor
- Restart the "Security Center" Service.
- Check Micrisoft Support Community: