- Issues with Google Chrome 58.0.3029.81 have been resolved. Chrome no longer hangs when McAfee DLP Endpoint client is installed.
- The latest API changes in IE 11.0 protected mode are now supported.
- Forwarding emails or canceling calendar events in Microsoft Outlook on a system where McAfee DLP Endpoint is installed now proceeds normally. Outlook does not crash.
- Initial logon after installing McAfee DLP Endpoint now proceeds normally. There is no slowdown of Internet Explorer process ie4uinit.exe.
- If you install Microsoft Office 365 on a system where McAfee DLP Endpoint is currently installed, the Office 365 installer now runs without hanging.
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD27057: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD27057