*  - Upgrading from version 188.8.131.520 to 184.108.40.2065 causes system failure
*  - Some solidified Microsoft programs like Notepad or Lync are blocked.
*  - Some solidified programs cannot be executed due to a checksum mismatch error.
*  - After installing version 7.0.1-413 on Vista x64 and rebooting, Windows cannot start.
*  - SCInject_xxx.dll injected in every process when SAU is enabled.
*  - UninstallString registry string grants updater permissions to script interpreters when pkg-ctrl-allow-uninstall is enabled.
To download Application Control and Change Control 7.0.1 HF5, go to the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in [PD#27233]: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD27233.
Nothing was updated to the Known Issues, see [[PD#87447]: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB87447