Data Loss Prevention 9.4 Patch 3 is now available. This release includes new features, fixes, and enhancements including:
- The Product properties for the DLP Endpoint section of the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator System Tree | Systems Information | Products page now display all properties, not just Product Version, Language, and Hotfix/Patch Version.
- Version 9.4.x is now displayed in the Product Version column of the System Tree.
- Dashboards now display only those computers the user has access to, according to the System Tree filtering settings.
- The DLP Incident Manager list view now displays the Total Content Size (KB) correctly. The issue of the size displaying in bytes has been resolved.
- When a user belongs to multiple domains, McAfee Agent can now correctly parse McAfee Data Loss Prevention 9.4 events and send them to McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
- Microsoft Office OpenXML files are now blocked correctly when uploaded using the Google Chrome browser. The issue was caused by Chrome opening other files with the same headers. The McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint client now has a mechanism to create unique headers in Chrome.