- Support for ePolicy Orchestrator 5.1.2, 5.1.3, 5.3, 5.3.1, 5.3.2 and 5.9
- Support for McAfee Agent 4.8 patch 2 and patch 3, 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3, 5.0.4 and 5.0.5
- Support for Rogue System Detection 4.7.1, 4.7.2, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3, 5.0.4. Any previous McAfee Rogue System Detection deployments should first be upgraded to one of these versions before upgrading to 5.0.5.
- This release of the product introduces sensor support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 platforms.
- Rogue System Detection 5.0.5 now supports Microsoft Windows 10 R2 Creators Update.
- Windows Vista and Windows 2008 Pre R2 platforms are no longer supported.
- This release does not support the Home, Education, Mobile, and IOT editions of Windows 10.
- Windows Vista and Windows 2008 versions earlier than R2 are no longer supported.
To download Rogue System Detection 5.0.5, go to the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.
For a full list of changes, see the Release Notes in PD26995: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=PD26995.