1. Failed to uninstall HIPS from ePO client task
2. Failed to uninstall HIPS manually
3. Forget the HIPS password and cannot communicate with ePO server for replace password
-Start the computer in safe mode
-Disable the startup of HIPS Service
-Restart the computer in normal mode.
- Uninstall HIPS Manually - from add/remove program.
If still you failing to uninstall the Hips, 2 options:
1. Download Hips-Uninstaller, For Download Click here (also good in a Partial deletion/uninstall)
2. Uninstall HIPS by the procedure of McAfee go to the link: